Version and Effective Date
TongSoft software Terms of Service comes into effect on July 1, 2020, replacing the former version (if any).
Welcome to TongSoft
Please read the following Terms of Service carefully. Your use of TongSoft software means you have accepted this agreement.
1. About TongSoft software
TongSoft software refers to software with functions of data store and other related internet-based value-added services ("Our Service"). We provide the above-mentioned services through free or paid TongSoft software ("Our Software"), or application programming interfaces ("APIs") for third parties to use.
We remind you especially that we only provide you the software and service as tools. When using TongSoft software acquiring and processing information, you should respect legal rights of others such as intellectual property rights and privacy rights etc., and make sure you are authorized to copy, amend, upload and publish the information. If doing such mentioned above without permission, you may infringe legal rights of others, which may result you to be legally liable for it.
2. Range of Software License and Service
We grant you a personal, worldwide, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use TongSoft software. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, you are permitted to install, use, display or run Our Software or use Our Services on your smart mobile end-device, including but not limited to tablets, smart phones and TongSoft software, and PCs as well as other computer systems ("End-Device") for personal and non-commercial purposes.
3. Paid Service
You may need to pay for some of our TongSoft software Services. Please read related detailed rules if you want to use the paid services.
TongSoft software could make changes about payment standard and method according to practical needs. Some current-free services may become paid services in the future. If you refuse to pay, you will no longer be able to use the service when we start to charge fees. We will publicize such changes on TongSoft software official website or inform you during a period of time when you use relative services.
4. Privacy and Personal Information
We particularly remind that the information you upload or submit to TongSoft software may involve other peoples' personal information or privacy. TongSoft software will not disclose such contents without authorization. When using TongSoft software business social networking services, you should set or adjust your privacy controls according to your own needs to avoid risks.
You acknowledge and promise that you will fully respect the privacy of anyone you have access to within TongSoft software Services and will not collect, duplicate, store, disseminate or spread others' private information without permission. If you make malicious use of other people's personal information, or infringe other users' privacy by any other means (including but not limited to harassment), we are entitled to restrict or terminate your account privilege until finally delete your account at any time and we reserve the right to unilaterally terminate this agreement and request you to bear legal liabilities.
5. Providing Services "As Is"
TongSoft software provides services using a commercially reasonable level of skill. We are trying our best to meet your needs and assure the consistency and security of our services. But we are not able to foresee some legal and technological risks including but not limited to service interruption, data loss and other damages or risks due to Force Majeure, Viruses, Trojans, hackers' attack, unstable system, defective services provided by third parties, and government actions. You hereby acknowledge and confirm that you use TongSoft software at your own risk.
You agree that we reserve the right to post commercial and non-commercial advertisements and/or promotions in TongSoft software. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising/promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
7. Your Content in Our Services
You confirm that you retain copyright and other rights of the contents you submit to our Services.
You should take responsibility for the contents you transmit, upload, post or distribute through TongSoft software either publicly or privately ("contents", including but not limited to email, message, file, work, software, music, recording, picture, graph, video, data, registered information and other information) . Make sure you have the necessary authorization for submitting such contents.
In terms of the information publicized, you agree to give TongSoft software a perpetual worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, duplicate, adapt, modify，derivative works, translate, disseminate and sublicense such contents. You also agree to grant TongSoft software the right to seek legal remedies, in the name of itself, against those who infringe the copyright of above information and get all the indemnifications. Make sure you have the necessary authorization for granting us such license.
To increase the accuracy of the uploaded information, TongSoft software may check the information you submit as per your prior application and consent. You should double-check the above information to ensure its accuracy.
8. Code of Conduct
8.1 You shall not use TongSoft software for any illegal purposes, or utilize TongSoft software to conduct illegal behaviors, including but not limited to the following:
(1) to use TongSoft software for any acts which make adverse influence on the Internet's normal operation;
(2) to steal or illegally visit or abuses other users' account or account information;
(3) to fabricate facts maliciously and conceal the truth to mislead or cheat others;
(4) to publish, transmit, or spread advertisement information or spam; initiate, continue or in any form join in any speculative or other illegal plans; use network communication to harass others;
(5) to publish, transmit, spread, or store information which infringes legal rights or interests such as intellectual property rights, trade secrets; transmit, spread, or in other ways to present pictures, photos, software or other material files which are protected by intellectual property laws, unless otherwise you have corresponding rights, authority or have received all the necessary ratification;
(6) other acts which are forbidden by laws and administrative laws.
8.2 You shall not engage in any activities which are to the disadvantages of TongSoft software, except for explicit legal permission or written permission from TongSoft software. You should not engage in any activities which are unauthorized explicitly when you are using TongSoft software, including but not limited to the following:
(1) to delete all TongSoft software information about copyright;
(2) to reverse engineering, reverse assembling, reverse compiling our software, or in other way to attempt to discover our software's source code;
(3) to retrieve, reproduce, modify, hook operation or create any derivative works of TongSoft software information (including but not limited to our software or information stored in any end-device when using TongSoft software and mutual information between client and server), of which the forms include but not limited to using plug-ins, external software or unauthorized third party's tools/service access, interference and influence our software and related system;
(4) to restrict, forbid or in other ways interfere and affect others in using or enjoying service of TongSoft software (except for safety and protection tools such as parental control), including but not limited to release or transfer the following qualities of any information or software: including worm, virus Trojans or other detrimental function, or generated flow capacity which is suffice to interfere with others' use, dispatch or information retrieval;
(5) in any ways to automatically visit(or attempt to visit) TongSoft software, or violate prescribed rules in TongSoft software and service's related program's robots.txt or any other similar files;
(6) to use, lease, lend, reproduce, modify, interlink, reprint, compile, issue, publish, establish mirror image websites of TongSoft software related information;
(7) any operation stems from manipulated or distorted purposes, or any operation possibly undermines integrity or veracity of TongSoft software any rating or comment.
(8) other acts which are not explicitly authorized by TongSoft software.